I want to sell 3 Antminer L3+ and 3 Antminer S19 pro 110 TH, Already run in my house 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone,

I bought 3 Antminer L3+ and 3 Antminer S19 Pro - 110TH direct from Bitmain. And I received 2 weeks ago. I need money to trading so I want to sell it know.

Comment your email and I will send you more details.

Thank you!

1 Like

price? any pics with forum name to show ownership? Don’t need my email to post that info.

1 Like

I’m available for ‘escrow’ should it be needed.

1 Like

I’ll take them. Price? Location?

Interested price and city state country and payment forms accepted

Interested in the Antminer and a some support in building my mining start up. I’m a physicist with ample knowledge in Quantum Physics and just began studying the mathematics behind blockchain 8 months ago. I have some really cool ideas about building an ecosystem out of hardware to replicate the sub-dimensional ecosystem of the digital landscape. I think it would be a really fun and profitable project for anyone willing to help me out. I’m in San Diego, California.

Price? Aren’t the new miners coming out this fall much more efficient but currently sold out?

You will get fair market price on Ebay. You will get plenty of eyeballs looking at your listing and the fees are fair. People like to buy miners on Ebay because of the buyer protections in place. I have bought many miners there when I dd not buy from Bitmain. Also Bitmain now requires dollar payment instead of crypto so that makes more demand for miners on Ebay and Amazon because it is a hassle to wire money to China.

Have you sold it yet?