I sent ltc to btc wallet

Can it be the same ltc wallet as the btc wallet I sent?
If so, how can I access this ltc wallet?

It depends who owns the BTC address. Is it your own address generated by e.g. your hardware wallet? Then you can probably access the LTC. If the BTC address belongs to Binance, Coinbase or any other exchange, then your LTC is probably lost forever.

Thank you very much for your reply.
The btc address is not mine.
But ltc did not reach the owner of the btc address.
Doesn’t it have to be a ltc address with the same string for the delivery to be successful?
so ltc wallet is not required to send ltc via ltc network?

An LTC address can look like a BTC address. This is unfortunate, but still true. This is the price of compatibility and history.
How do you know, that the LTC did not reach the other address? LTC is either in your address or in the other address. There is no in-between state.
What type of wallet you started the transaction from?
You must have a transaction ID.
Check the transaction on an LTC block explorer.
If it is confirmed, then LTC reached the other address and it does not belong to you any more.

I think this is my transfer.
I guess I won’t be able to find out who this ltc address belongs to forever.
:slight_smile:

thank you for your interest

It belongs to the same entity whom the same BTC address belongs to. If that is an exchange, then it is unlikely anyone ever will access this address on the Litecoin network. This is an unfortunate event. I recommend to transfer a tiny amount first, next time. You can afford to do this on Litecoin.