I sent accidentally litecoin to a bitcoin address on my trezor - Please help me. How do I recover my Litecoin

Sure, will try to get it from them. However i think i would need someone to guide me on how to do it- am not that good with all the technical stuff. Would you be able to help once i get the kay? Or you @bakd247 ?
Thanks guys.

If you need help when you get the private key, post a message here. I’m sure one of us will help you!

1 Like

Hey I was hoping you could help me get my litecoin from block cypher accidentally sent to Bitcoin wallet on Coinbase from KuCoin

Short of cracking the private key, I don’t think there is much you can do…

@wilderness There is no need to crack things - and it is not possible - you just need to get the private key from the exchange. It is quite possible in this case, but it all depends on their goodwill.

@Bodhi_Chapman You need to request the Bitcoin private key from Coinbase. It’s the only way. If they don’t provide it, it’s over.

Are there any past examples of coinbase providing private keys?

Hey! Yeah, so they said they can not give me a private key. I don’t know if it is my wallet address then they should on my request or they have a right to say no and that’s it…
Do you know?
Thank you.

Read the terms of service.

K. Account Errors or Questions.

1. Our platform allows you to review your BlockFi Interest Account and conduct certain other transactions, including trading activity, online. You must maintain adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, hints, or any other codes that you use to access your BlockFi Interest Account through our online platform. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your BlockFi Interest Account, which may result in unauthorized trading activity. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of your sensitive information. You accept all risks of unauthorized access and use of your BlockFi Interest Account, including unauthorized trading activity.

2. Tell us promptly if you believe that an electronic transfer or transaction has been made without your permission. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the funds in your BlockFi Interest Account (plus any other BlockFi account you own). If your statement shows transfers or transactions that you did not make, tell us immediately at the following toll-free number: 888-798-6139.

** 3. Call us at 888-798-6139, as soon as you can, if you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about an item listed on the statement. We must hear from you no later than thirty (30) days after we send you or make available to you the first statement on which the problem or error appeared. **

** 4. If you tell us orally or via electronic means, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing, and we may request additional information within ten (10) business days. We will endeavor to determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. For errors involving new accounts, we may take up to ninety (90) days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within ten (10) business days for the amount of the error, so that you will have the use of the funds during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. For new accounts, we may take up to twenty (20) business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error.**

** 5. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing, or request additional information, and do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.**

coinbase does not provide access to private keys…

1 Like

yo envie ltc a una caertera mia de btc en coinbase podrias solucionarlo??

If you sent it to a Coinbase address, only Coinbase will be able to solve it. They probably will not solve it.

You should contact support they helped me out with mine