I cannot access my wallet in LiteVault URL I cannot access my wallet in LiteVault URL 'https://www.litevault.net/wallet/login' as it is down for long time as it is down for long time

I have tried with VPN and still have the same issue. It was working and even if you check the domain you will find it available that means the website is no longe available. Please need someone to connect me with the responsible one to resolve it.

@Mtriz, can you show me if it works with you as I have tried many times and from different regions with my friends but with no hope

Go to bing.com paste just litevault.net without https and click the 3 small dots in the right upper corner of the result to get to the cached version.

Unfortunately doesn’t work as well, just shows login page without any further action that I can do.

Maybe @losh11 knows how to contact him.

@losh11 Appreciate your support please as still cannot access the site and seems unavailable.

I hope if someone can help me on that please.
@losh11 please help if you can

same here , can’t access litevault for half an year or maybe even more than half an year , I tryed everything :frowning:

Appreciate if anyone can help me.
@Arturas_Jegorovas , have you find anyway to resolve this issue?

I’m having the same problem. Website is down, cached version wont log me in, and I would like to access my LTC, anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Let this be a reminder: Who controls the keys owns the crypto.

Buy yourself one of these and chalk it up to experience.

1 Like

Is this website gone vanishing with users funds? How many people are affected?

I suggest people set up a campaign with a website to get people together and organize a claim against the company.

I agree on that, let’s do it

Good Idea a few thousand Users could be affected. Will the organize? Most likely not.

I also face the same problem. Can somebody answer me one question: I have my public key but where can I find my private one? I am quite unexperienced with cryptos … Thank you in advance.

1 Like

inbox me I will take you to support

Inbox me I will take you to support I had issues with mine they helped me out

Were you able to solve the issue? Unfortunately, I cannot vintage Austin yet as I am a new member I guess.

No, I am not able and he is not responding to me

No, not resolved