I am new, Help me plis

Hello, I am new to the world of virtual currencies, I would like to start mining, I have looked for several tutorials but none have solved my doubt, how can I start mining from scratch, I only have a graphics card and I want to start with a program that be a bit easy to understand… can someone help me?

1 Like

nicehash

just buy… dont mining…

2 Likes

It doesn’t make sense to mine. It’s too competitive and it’s hard to make a profit. Use an instant exchange to get litecoin (LTC) and hold it for long. We think that cryptos will increase in value and you will make a profit.
I recommend changeNOW to swap coins and get litecoin easily:changenovv.io

1 Like

mining will always make sense, but you will have to invest big money these days for it. i you really want, go for it.

i which somebody had said me this 5 years ago.

1 Like

Read it and ask if you have any questions. GreetingsNotes on Altcoin Mining

1 Like

I have the technical ability to mine but yet I buy all my crypto. Why? Because its easier for me to earn the difference and more by sticking with my main business and paying others for the rest.

https://www.nicehash.com/

Graphical Card and a PC isn’t anymore enough, even for LTC, you should opt for an ASIC miner or something like that.

Puedes usar Unmineable, es fácil intuitivo y minaras, con tu cpu y tu grafica a la vez.

buy and Hold instead of mining.

Mining is a little challenging. Watch a few YouTube channels to get a good idea before you decide or you could just buy and hold.

If the initial cost of mining was not that high, I would have definitely chosen it over trading and hodling. But because of the current situation, I am sticking to hodling and trading only.

Buy and Hold why to mine…?

Accomplishing something is much more gratefying than just making some fast buck. You might see that one day.

I personally haven’t mined Litecoin, but regarding mining in general (how it works, the equipment etc.), this article will probably help: https://revoltfinance.com/how-bitcoin-mining-works/

You have the capital to invest in a miner, or you just planning on starting with your computer?