How to get start

Hello,

Im a fresh user of this forum.

Please give me a link to the therms of forum - thank You

Can You send me a link to place where are you talking about cryptocurrency?

You should start by opening an account with Coin Base, great starting spot where you can buy Bit & Lite Coins.

As a bonus you will receive and additional $10 for every $100 that you spend. (Just use the link below when signing up.

Good luck!

Did you know that user can enter the platform not only with cryptocurrencies but also with fiats - Euro?

did you know affiliate program in which a user gets 20% of his friends’ fees. In first 3 months of running the platform, it is increased to 50%?

Did you know CoinDeal have a very high standard of security. Right now, is trying to get regulated in Switzerland and trying to get a membership in VQF?

Did you know that CoinDeals’ support is available 24/7?

did you know that user can enter the platform not only with cryptocurrencies but also with fiats - Euro?

did you know affiliate program in which a user gets 20% of his friends’ fees. In first 3 months of running the platform, it is increased to 50%?

did you know that user can enter the platform not only with cryptocurrencies but also with fiats - Euro?

Did you know CoinDeal have a very high standard of security. Right now, is trying to get regulated in Switzerland and trying to get a membership in VQF?

Hello, I saw on https://buycoinnow.com/affiliate/promo information about affiliate program. If you invite your friends to use BuyCoinNow, you will receive 20% commission as recruitment award.

1 Like

Thanks for this info. Can be very profitable. Have you used this program?

Yes, I used it. In the BuyCoinNow service the user can get a referral link or a special banner to send to his website. For each person who registers, clicking on the link or banner, the user will get 20% of his transaction fee.

Looks great, thank you very much :slight_smile:

yeah, usd, eur, gbp