How often do you workout?

How often do you workout? What sport games do you like to play? Let’s share!

Shotokan Karate 3x a week. Though now with Covid-19 by myself and using Google Meetup Classes with a Go Pro. Look up Shotokan on YouTube, anyone can join whatever age. Classes start very, very easy to get you up to par eventually…so no real strain to see if it is your cup of tea.

Brad

1 Like

I run 3.5 miles 5 days a week and play basketball

every 2nd day

I run 5 miles every day and when I have time I play Soccer.

1 Like

You should try a martial art…I do Shotokan Karate…you can make progress 2x a week in a martial art. Just saying. :slight_smile:

I love swimming, but I don’t have a pool and don’t live nearby one. So, I force myself to go to the gym 2-3 times per week

Daily half an hour or One hour i workout which keep my mind and body coordinated.

I have coming, in the mail, a Concept 2 rowing machine (about 1k) and just got a Tonal (don’t ask…way too expensive and yuppie pandemic perk). I also do Shotokan Karate 3x a week and should probably ‘lightly’ play with some stuff on my own 3x a week for another 3 hours. My thinking goes like this. I’m retired, so I may as well get in much better shape. I tired to ‘roll out of bed’ and run 3x to 4x a week…or jog actually…but with the Shotokan Karate that was too much for the knees. I can do Karate 3x a week or run …but I can’t do both. Thus the plan to ‘roll out of bed’ and use the rowing machine set as ‘aerobic’ mode’ and thus core training and no knee issues, instead of running. Then do the Tonal 3x a week, on days not doing Shotokan, with 1 day off of everything. Anyway, may as well get fit in that the pandemic is likely not to go away until next 2021 Summer. Shotokan ‘sucks’ with masks, but it is better than no Karate training. The ‘advantage’ of course, is if you, blow enough $$$ on this stuff, you are screwed and have to use it. If you join a marial art, there are people who expect to see you 3x a week. Thus ‘screwed’…my lazy ass self into getting fit. :slight_smile:

Brad

Daily about an hour each day.

not enough!

About 3-4 hours daily.

Ack! My body ‘hurts’ remotely on your behalf. I mean I average maybe an hour 6x a week but I mean really? wow! You got to be a personal trainer or something?

I love to do workout. You should also do this.