How can i use this wallet

почему я нажал на другой адрес он стал в строке принимающий а теперь тот старый на который я принимал назад не становится?

google translate says this

Why I clicked on another address, it became in the line of receiving and now that old one on which I took back does not become?

If you are talking about an LTC wallet. The wallet can make new addresses to recieve or send from. You don’t want to use the same wallet address on your wallet too much. If at all.

use a paperwallet IMHO, for HODL’ing LTC for long term years

use a HOT wallet on your LTC desktop wallet for small amounts you can afford to lose (or get hacked) sure you can use that address more than 1 time.

But HODL wallets are Virgin. ONLY LTC into them (NONE OUT) When you empty such, you make a new Virgrin HODL wallet

(re-read above this is not gonna translate well)

Searing

а почему назад не становится предыдущий адрес на который я переводил монету?

google translate

and why the previous address to which I transferred the coin does not become back?

You are going to have to find a speaker of your language and ask them with specifics on

the wallet you are using and the rest. The translations are not working well enough here.

find a local crypto club/group/or something in your country and personal message folk on that

platform with the type of software you are using and what messed up.

good luck
brad

[quote=“Searing, post:4, topic:24816”]
google translate

and why the previous address to which I transferred the coin does not become back?

You are going to have to find a speaker of your language and ask them with specifics on

the wallet you are using and the rest. The translations are not working well enough here.

find a local crypto club/group/or something in your country and personal message folk on that

platform with the type of software you are using and what messed up.

good luck
I speak english,so I live in belarus.it`s a poor country.there is nothing to do,and there is no people who know about cryptocurrency,only wild animals,only ruin,ruin,ruin

you wrote me;the wallet you are using and the rest. The translations are not working well enough here------why so?Is electrum litecoin wallet very bad?

I speak english,so I live in belarus.it`s a poor country.there is nothing to do,and there is no people who know about cryptocurrency,only wild animals,only ruin,ruin,ruin

So you lost the address on the wallet you currently are using?

supposedly it is impossible to do that …assuming you did not fumble the address and it went to some other address with a digit off?

re-install wallet and import your backup dat file on a different computer…also check the computer where the coin was lost for malware and/or virius that hacked the computer and stole your coin

anyone else? all that comes to mind from the info on here

brad