Greetings to all.
guys, I have a little misunderstanding of how the outputs work in the litecoin core.
yesterday I decided to transfer some of the coins to another wallet.
- I have the enable coin control features checkbox.
- I have coins stored at the same address.
- This address had three transactions.
- Each input is made to one address, that is, I have 3 inputs on one address.
5.Each transaction has a different number of incoming coins.
- I want to spend coins from one of the inputs, this is the smallest amount of coins.
Now the problems itself:
When I select one of the inputs on which the coins are located, the “Amount” field disappears in the lightcoin core.
When I select all inputs, the “Amount” field also disappears.
that is, I cannot spend coins from a specific entrance, but I can only spend all the coins at once, as I understand it, and get change.
If you do not select any input at all, then Litecoin Core v0.16.3 (64-bit) displays the “Amount” field.
please tell me!
How can you spend coins from one of the inputs?
I would not like to send all coins at once and receive change.
I want to send from only one of the inputs that are on the same address.
Thank you very much, I will wait for an answer from someone.