Have a problem with my sleep

Guys, I was working with litecoin too long and now I jave a very bad sleep. Can someone advise me something to solve this trouble?

Hello, dude! I have the same issue due to my work. It depends on your nervous system and concentrates. To my mind, the best way to sleep normally is to use some special medicines. I started to use different oils and pills with cbd. Now I have another problem. How long do edibles last? Lol

1 Like

Make sure you get some exercise during the day. Limit caffeine intake.

1 Like

There can be many reasons, including emotional upset, or perhaps just overwork and a lot of new information for the whole day.

[image]

1 Like

I had a very same issue two years ago and I solved it with using CBD oil. I’ve figured out that this stuff can help. And it’s not a drug. Because, well, it doesn’t make you high. It’s more sedative. And it can relieve pain if you have such problems. I take European baeys CBD gummies. Because vaping CBD oil is a bad idea. Some people who actually vaped CBD and THC, had a strange lung disease after that. That’s why I chosen gummies. They have a good flavor, and they don’t cause any damage to your health.

1 Like