GET YOUR IDEA OUT OF THE PAPER AND WIN 3.5 LTC! #LITECOIN Hands-on Campaign - Deadline: August 31 2021

Have you checked this topic @Ladeba ?

1 Like

Yes! I’ll write something up very soon. Thank you for the reminder!

Can’t promote this campaign at r/Litecoin no more. They are not accepting my posts there :confused:

Hmm do they give you a reason as to why?

Yes, I was deleted there, too, without even posting but had posted elsewhere something positive about LTC. I’d look for moderators who are on multiple forums. I’ve heard the same complaint from many; they get blanket banned if positive on one forum from all LTC forums. You aren’t the only one, join the club, we meet on Thursdays. :wink:

Hi everyone,

Wanna submit my entry
https://vimeo.com/580235323

1 Like

I’m working on a game, called “Crypto Reversi”. It’s regular reversi, but there’s a crypto theme to it. Users can select the icons for their coins and use them as the black and white pieces.

I’ll submit it in the next few days, so I hope you won’t cancel the competition in the meantime.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I won’t. The only thing I want is to people get involved.

1 Like

Absolutely. Moderators on multiple platforms controlling the narrative are the primary problem. The coin is excellent, but the community is part of the fundamentals too in a digital world. Having the same moderators on multiple platforms creates a centralized community issue needing to be addressed.
Much thanks for this promotion. :slight_smile:

Impressive!

A small teaser for “Crypto Reversi”:

4 Likes

When can we try it? This is exciting!
What are some other entries?

Can I still write someone some good ideas? I missed the deadline, but I don’t need a prize.

LTC is a great coin with 0 downtime and a bright future!

Deadline has been extended till the end of this month.

Yeah! Thanks! It’s a shame we have to have prizes to encourage ideas. I’ll donate my coins if I win to the Litecoin Foundation.

There were technical difficulties with the website last month. Me and Lite_Diss already discussed extending the deadline so I believe he will edit the post again. Sorry for any confusion.

1 Like

You are right, the deadline was extended, I just couldn’t update the first post anymore.

1 Like

Thanks again! Also if I win I’ll donate the prize back to the Litecoin Foundation. Anyone want to match it if I do or do the same?

I rather help LTC to be of help, not win a prize, but thanks!

I have included the deadline in the title of the topic, if you don’t mind.

Thanks. Do you think it’s possible to change the date inside the post?