Free LTCs for watching videos

For those who want to get into cryptos but don’t have as much money as they would like to invest, this gives you the opportunity to build a modest yet diverse cryptocurrency portfolio at no expense. You never know which will be the next one to hit $20,000.

earncrypto.com

What I do is go to Earn Litecoin (or whatever strikes your fancy) at the top left, and then Watch Videos. Load up a video, and let it run when you’re not using the computer/s. Chrome browser seems to work best for me with the mouse left hovering over the video. Yes, I get referral commission. But I do believe in their service, and wouldn’t be wasting my time if I hadn’t seen significant earnings in my account.

It won’t make you rich overnight, but if you want a little free cryptos and you’re willing to hold for a while, a buck or two a day might make a big difference if you are patient, and choose your currencies wisely : - ). As we have seen with LTC/BTC/ETH and many others, it doesn’t take long for a buck or two to be a thousand or two in the crypto sector.

I’m happy to answer any questions if you have any.

Tl;dr: Loop videos when you’re not using the PC – get free cryptocurrencies.