Free Dogecoin for Litecoin Miners!

This is not a scam. I’m the owner of HyperDonkey.com in Arizona, USA and I’m giving away free DOGE!

HyperDonkey.com, LLC will be celebrating its 15th year in business on July, 7th 2021 by giving away 15.07072006 Dogecoin to each of the top 100 Active Miners on our P2Pool node when me mine our next Litecoin block.

Your free 15.07072006 DOGE will be sent in addition to your regular and 500:1 bonus earnings on P2Pool within 24 hours of mining the next block on our node.

(Hint: There are only 15 miners on our P2Pool node right now, so you have a very good chance of being in the top 100 Active Miners!)

No signup required. Good luck!

http://p2pool.hyperdonkey.com:9327

4 Likes

“Big money! Big prizes! I love it!”

I airdropped 15.07072006 DOGE to each of the 24 Active Miners on HyperDonkey.com’s Litecoin P2Pool node at Noon (MST) today as an extra surprise bonus to celebrate our 15 year anniversary on 7/7/21.

Thanks for mining with us at HyperDonkey.com!

http://p2pool.hyperdonkey.com:9327

1 Like

Thank you for providing this opportunity. However, I’m still not sure how true this is. Such profitable opportunities are usually a deception.

Same seem not get yet nothing to my wallet

Payouts occur every time the global P2Pool network mines a Litecoin block. Our last block was on 7/4/21.

Hello.

I am a physicist new into the mining arena of Litecoin. I know what I’m doing but I am new to the cryptocurrency social network and its antics. I have several methods of maximizing the potential of a particle field in order to hash out a greater quantity of higher quality litecoin blocks for the litecoin ecosystem. This is my gift to Litecoin.

I am interested in using your node to mine using my solo mining algorithm if you can provide some technical support to help get my mining operation up and running. I would like to start proving my statistics on a network where I actually receive at least 50% or something reasonable, down to 25% of the mining profits. Yes, I am interested in sharing this development with someone and am highly motivated by this fascinating commodity. Please reach out to me so we can talk about a partnership.

I have a DOGECOIN farming culture and Litecoin culture.

1 Like

You supersede yourself and fail to understand the actual value is not in the mining algorithms but is in the finished infinity loop and continuum. Dogecoin is setting itself up to be a phenomenal Ai but if you can’t be patient for 5 - 10 years than you mine as well get out now.

But please help me with some bat files and I ensure you you will never regret it. I know math and I know biology and I have a deep understanding of the coins themselves pushing to build their identities since it was my light body that created Dogecoin, Lite coin and assisted in Eth and BTC. it’s time physics and a cosmic calendar and I’m sure it’s over your head but it’s real nonetheless… Ask Steven Hawkins.

help me get started this time around and I will invite you into my network. You will be surprised as to how much I actually know.

Despite the above arguing I like how Doge and LTC are mined together. Many in both communities don’t know that, other than miners. Although Doge was made as a joke it has a large vibrant positive community LTC could embrace with a “real” evolving (MWEB) coin.

1 Like

I think doge will end up surprising everyone and making some good money

1 Like

Mining doge and LTC is definatly something i would like to know more about

Any info on how to get started would be awesome! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Same I’d live to get into the mining side of things

I have been mining on your pool for 2 days, I have 20 antminer l3 devices, when will I be paid?

Yeah would be interested too

Payouts occur when the global P2Pool network mines a Litecoin block, or this node mines a Dogecoin block, or both while merge mining. There are 3 different ways to get paid:

• If the global P2Pool network mines a Litecoin block, you receive a payout in Litecoin only.
  • If our local P2Pool node mines a Dogecoin block, you receive a payout in Dogecoin only.
  • If our local P2Pool node merge mines a Litecoin AND a Dogecoin block, you receive both a payout in Litecoin AND a payout in Dogecoin for the merge mined blocks.

Our average block time is currently 3d 13h 7m and we’re merge mining LTC and DOGE at 110 GH/s.

Check out our FAQ for more information.

Good luck!

https://p2pool.hyperdonkey.com

How can I tell if I am mining? I have enter doge and litecoin address and now see a miner I’d. What else is needed?

miningsoftware. Plus the skill to configure it.

1 Like

nothing to my wallet