Charlie Lee Proposes 1% Volunteer Miner Fee To Fund Litecoin Development. What do you think?

Charlie Lee Proposes 1% Volunteer Miner Fee To Fund Litecoin Development. What do you think?

I’d likely do this, if it was setup on pools as an option. What do others on here think?

2 Likes

I also wonder if miners care. Sounds fishy to me. Charlee cashed $200 mln, when BTC was at ATH. Why the f???k is he so greedy???
I think im gonna sell before halving. There are better technologies now, blokchain sounds like fossil these days.

Well, I’d toss 1% at this just to keep LTC going, it is not like the Devs for LTC are very speedy. I think they talked about Mimblewimble 2 years ago almost now. And it is true with dodge on most pools like www.litecoinpool.org you get 105%…so I’d toss 1% in such a dev fund. But again, it would likely have to be a the pool level for it to have any traction IMHO.

wo shi yi ming kuang gong, zhichi
我是一名矿工 我支持

2 Likes

Why not

if it’s necessary.

Pourquoi pas si c’est nécessaire.

Well I’ve not heard anything on this. Is this now just a big ‘yawn’? I’d support such, but again, at the pool level would probably be best or at least you get on a pool you have the option to check a box for such donations.

But again, does not seem to be going anyplace, from the news I’ve seen. :frowning: