Buy your faith not the rumors

Hey litecoiners!
I always advice the new people on the market to buy what they trust in. Either in technology or community.
The reason that i chose lite coin to invest ( beside Bitcoin) is that i believe in its technology and its community.
So if you want to start with the Litecoin or any other investments even in none crypto world, the first rule is simple: Educate your self.
Read, Learn and practice
For example, how many of us are really read about the blockchain technology or Litecoin core? This education saves you from emotion, market manipulation and guarantees your future.
We have a proverb which says, sun never stays behind the cloud for ever! So a solid technology and educated community will always win.

3 Likes

I’m really glad to see MW being added as an extention now but beside that LTC is a copy of BTC more or less. That can be all good and fine much thanks to faster blocktime + much cheaper transfer cost but i still wish there were more developers on the project.
Still one of the oldest and greatest project around :smile:

2 Likes

So basically, sometimes keeping the team smaller helps a lot.
Let’s trust the project!

1 Like

Thanks for the motivation and real information.

2 Likes

The more I read the more it depresses me and makes me not want to read anymore, it doesn’t paint a pretty picture.

this is the exact opposite of FOMO … i’m buying as much litecoin as i can. all the bad news around LTC make me so bullish

2 Likes

The only thing i know is that I’m investing in a project that I believe in.
I am not trading,
So i will never be regretted

1 Like