Best Cryptocurrency Wallet

Best wallet ever created in crypto space
Visit : Libonomy

2 Likes

Any offer .such as refer or affiliate.

Exodus for me. Easy to use and secure.

3 Likes

There is no “best” wallet. “Best” for you depends on the coins you hold / intend to hold and your intentions.

Does anyone have any more info on Exodus wallet?

Which is the best crypto wallet in the world?

1. Ledger Nano X - Best Bitcoin Wallet Overall. Pros. …
  2. Trezor Model T - Best Crypto Hardware Wallets. Pros. …
  3. Ledger Nano S - Best Open Source Crypto Wallets. Pros. …
  4. Exodus - Best Online Wallet For Cryptocurrency Beginners. Pros. …
  5. Mycelium - Best Free Bitcoin Wallet. Pros. …
  6. Privacy Pros - Best For Buying Hardware Wallets.
1 Like

I have Exodus as well, PC & Android. I like it a lot, I reached out to them about being able to hold an NFT and they said they were working on it. I have BTC, LTC, TEZ, ADA, MANA it also allows direct integration with FTX and COSMOS. It’s pretty nice to look at too.

I have Exodus as well, PC & Android. I like it a lot, I reached out to them about being able to hold an NFT and they said they were working on it. I have BTC, LTC, TEZ, ADA, MANA it also allows direct integration with FTX and COSMOS. It’s pretty nice to look at too.

Exodus!

1 Like

That’d be good if they can update with NFTs as well. Also now got a Ledger and linked it with my MetaMask.

Coinbase
Meta Mask
Exodus
Ledger Nano S
Ledger Nano X
Trust wallet

Meta Mask
Tangem

You shouldn’t use online wallet whatever they promise you.
Have at least 2 one to receive and another to hold.

In my exploration of the crypto space, I’ve encountered various wallets like Exodus,Trezor etc, each with its strengths and weaknesses. However, the OneKey open-source wallet emerged as a standout performer. Its commitment to transparency through open-source code provides a unique layer of trust. Some wallets are really good but I personally find Onekey best.