Any places to purchase crypto currencies

Hey guys im looking for the best deals globally for crypto currencies any suggestions??

Hey man, are you new to crypto? There’s a few places you can purchase from, crypto is on the up so try:
Local Bitcoin
Coinbase
Binance
There are a few more that will be making an appearance this year, look out for CryptoCheckout

1 Like

lovely that was helpful cheers mate

Have you heard of the exchange Getex?

I use Coinbase for years now and its working well.

1 Like

Lowest fees at StormGain. But there is not a cryptocurrency purchase, but a game on a change in course. If you are interested in speculation, then StormGain is the best.

Waste of time lol pedal your crap elsewhere then folk

Hello
I strongly recommend paying attention to coinsbank
the only negative is that they stopped supporting their debit cards
Very easy to use for beginners
There is an application for android and ios

Check the Buy Litecoin button at the top of this page.

3 Likes

You should go with Acether which is one of the best crypto trading platform in India.

Binance is the best you can find.

Where else can I buy cryptocurrency

I buy cryptocurrency only in proven places, and it is not always at a favorable price.

I buy cryptocurrency only in proven places, and it is not always at a favorable price. I try to find a reliable and cheap source of cryptocurrency, but it is not so easy as it turns out. Either it is not entirely trustworthy and at the same time cheap and affordable, or a reliable source of cryptocurrency, but at the same time expensive. The last place I took bitcoin mixer. I don’t know how good he is, of course, but so far, I’m happy. If anyone has an opinion about this crypt, then write. I just recently started using it.

Interesting trends in cryptocurrency lately!

think they might have a stockpile??

No what is this

KuCoin and Huobi are worth a look as well.

Open a trading account with a good firm and purchase cryptocurrencies. You cannot purchase, or even accept crypto coins as rewards or gifts without having created an online IP address that serves blockchain technology trading. You will have to create a cold and hot wallet that is possible only after registering yourself with a platform.