After computer was crashed - recovery on new PC(by seed) - lost all LTC

Hi Everyone! I had a electrum-LTC wallet on my laptop. After he was crashed I reinstall operation system (Win10) and tried to recovery my wallet by seed phrase. And now my wallet is empty.

Anybody knows what I could try to do?
Thanks!

if you have your recovery phrase you can use it in many ways to just import the private key into the electrum wallet…or any other wallet…I recomend to stay away from electrum personally…but thats just me…
the problem must be the “derivation path”…which is the 0’/0’/0 or 0’/0’/1 stuff you see when creating a wallet from a seed…
your seed is fine…DONT POST IT ON ANY WEBSITES!!!
you can download BIP32 tools to find the address from your seed by just changing to the correct “derivation path”
ONLY USE DOWNLOADABLE VERSIONS OF THE TOOLS!!!
DO NOT PUT YOUR PRIVATE KEY OR RECOVERY PHRASE ON ANY WEBSITES!!!
feel free to send me a message and I can walk you through it…
or if your interested in my recovery services…
I charge 20% of the wallet balance to recover wallets…
the fact that you have the seed guarantees that I can recover it…
you can also use pybitcointools to recreate the wallet from a seed and you can use pywallet to find all corrupted private keys on your harddrive even after they have been deleted
I have lots of experience using these tools and can walk you through it if needed…
let me know…good luck

Hi! What you said is interesting for me. You could try to restore my wallet and takes 20%? I think it’s ok for me.

I sent you a message…

I am interest in it…

You should be more attentive to your computer if you have on it LTC wallet because there is your money, not ours. I can advise you to have all the time a cleaner tool which maintains your computer clean. Read this article to be more clear Optimize my PC: Test of 15 free registry cleaner tools - 2022, if you don’t want to be in the same situation again. It helped me a lot because now my computer works perfectly and fast all the time and I don’t want to have the same issue as yours.