Why I Sold All My LTC Just Now :(

thats trading…its not a bank…I boiught at $4 and held them for a year…now they are worth $25 each today…if you buy for 30 and want to withdraw right then at $30…why did you buy in the first place just to pay a percentage?
BTW coinbase charges 3% to buy anything…just like any and every exchange charges a fee to purchase coins…if you dont want to pay that then get a miner and mine some…
Fair is in the eye of the beholder…seems more than fair that you can pay $30 for something and then sell it for more money a week later anyway…all without the need for a “trusted” third party like a stock broker…reminds me of trading baseball cards as a kid only now I can trade online instantly…

Because he is UNSTABLE, broke and desperate. Who cries over a $2 fee?
If he just left his LTC alone went to get a real job, his account would actually grow, and this forum could back to a normal conversation.

I miss the days internet was $99 a month. I am willing to go back to 56K connection because there was such a thing called IQ.

2 Likes

welp.

I dove back in. bought 27 LTC for 33.55. Here we go.

If segwit activates, I’m going to sell it all no matter what, price up or down!

What do you mean “if” segwit activates!? You have no idea about even the last few weeks of history. So sad.

You really do have no clue about litecoin. :cry:

1 Like

WTF!!! LITECOIN IS GOING DOWN WTF!!!

IM GOING TO SELLE VERYTHING BEFORE IT HITS 29!

SEGWIT ACTIVATION PRICE HYPE WTF!

And the forum won’t even let me post this it keeps saying “body seems unclear” they’re all in on it ot steal our funds!

3 Likes

Are your parents relatives?

1 Like

I want him to stay. He posts idiot levels…I buy when he panics.

OMG! I just received payment in litecoins for some repairs and the price went down! I’m GOING TO STARVE AND DIE!

Ahem. Actually for this I think I’ll hold them for awhile, I’ll take the shipping and parts fees out of cash for now. Why not…

C

1 Like

This thread is as much fun to follow as DTrump first months in office!

2 Likes

I deeply and truly apologize for the LTC price drop. I had to crush the LTC market in an effort to force EckhartJV to sell all coins to pay his trailer rent.

I’m greatly hoping that he doesn’t have enough money left over to pay his internet bill of course.

1 Like

He lives with his mom and she pays the net bills. I hear his mom is mean and of she shows up here you are own. I am not messing with that gene pool.

Seriously guys (and girls): let’s close this thread…

Giving attention to this delusional guy, whom is only posting to attract attention, is like commenting on the DTrump latest tweet… give it up and let it go! Let both of them die of lack of attention…

He must be from the “instant-gratification” generation.

Clowns are not funny after a while.

STOP

1 Like

Thanks for the cheap coins!

Well for a new trader you seem to have a firm grasp on technology, I mean SegWit has been activated but you aren’t aware of its future use and therefore don’t understand why the price “plummeted” after it was locked-in. Now that it is activated you seem to be under the impression that this new code is going to enlighten new investors instantly.
I still see the future price of Litecoin being $75 by the end of this year. The next 4 months are critical!

Free Litecoins?

http://moonliteco.in/?ref=6688a668d045

Rather than double post:

When I re-read the comments made by the OP, I am often reminded of a scene in a movie called “Boiler Room.”
I think it applies here in this thread greatly; quoted below.

"Greg Weinstein: Now there’s two rules you have to remember as a trainee, number one, we don’t pitch the bitch here.

Seth Davis: What?

Greg Weinstein: We don’t sell stock to women. I don’t care who it is, we don’t do it. Nancy Sinatra calls, you tell her you’re sorry. They’re a constant pain in the ass and you’re never going to hear the end of it alright? They’re going to call you every fucking day wanting to know why the stock is dropping and God forbid the stock should go up, you’re going to hear from them every fucking 15 minutes. It’s just not worth it, don’t pitch the bitch."

Dude IT FELL TO 29! Don’t listen to these other people! LTC IS GOING DOWN WTF!

I guess the redditers were right. Shoulda listened. LTC was just a test for BTC. Investors flocked to BTC after LTC’s segwit happened. That’s why btc is headed for 2k.

btw has anyone tried sending/receiving LTC since segwit? is it fast?

Dude, are you REALLY this stupid? Or you are here for ■■■■ and giggles?

I often wondered in a situation that a market is giving people a gift how they behave. Now I know.
One needs to have some brains and success before investing.

you can buy now
TradingView Chart — TradingView

WTF DUDE? LTC IS AT 27.55 NOW!

this is wrong. . . my gawd. if it drops to 25 I’m selling everything to stop-loss.