Research survey for past and current miners – raffle inside

Hi everyone,

My name is Oliver and I am a graduate student at the Technical University of Munich. For my final thesis I am doing research on cryptocurrency mining and have put together a survey to better understand the motivations and behavior of miners.

If you have mined Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency with your own hardware (not just through cloud mining) in the past, or are still doing so today, you are welcome to participate in the survey. The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. All participants who complete the survey are eligible to enter a raffle for the chance to win 20 EUR worth of BTC, ETH or LTC. Three winners will be drawn at random on June 30th and 20 EUR worth of BTC, ETH or LTC will be sent to each of the winners’ wallets on the same day.

The survey is located here:
https://ww3.unipark.de/uc/cryptominingsurvey/

All survey responses are collected only for the purpose of my final thesis and will be treated confidentially.

If you have any questions about the study, I am happy to answer them. You can PM me, post them here, or address them at the end of the survey.

Thank you for your help! I am happy to share the results of the study with you once the survey is completed.

Oliver