Litecoin "pass phrase"?

Im new to all this and i wanted to send litecoin. When im trying to send the amount, its asking me for my “Pass phrase”. The only PASSWORD i used previously to encrypt my wallet is not working and ive never backed it up to my PC yet, or have i entered a “pass phrase” other then the one ive written down and used previously.

Any help would be appreciated

if your coins are there your going to have to “crack your password” if you cant remember it…
backups don’t recover passphrases just coins and the passphrase is required to spend coins…
download “Hashcat” and look up how to use it on youtube…
if you’d like I my self offer this service for an hourly fee of running my gpu…less time if you have an idea of wha the password is as dictionary attack can be used rather than brute force method…
Good Luck!!

Ps…backup your wallet and save the backup somewhere safe so you don’t loose the coins!!! Once you remember your password…then you can spend them

try different combinations of your password that you might have used like uppercase letters and numbers or symbols…“syntax errors” are the most common computer mistakes