Litecoin Marketing Ideas

Yeah… I think the news you are looking for is just hype. And I don’t think newspapers are in the business of hype. At least hype for crypto.

This forum is a nice place to get some news and discuss things but, it seems to be an echo chamber of pro-LTC sentiment. Where no negative opinions are voiced… Basically just a big bucket of hype.

A bump to get this thread visibility.

Agree Litecoin could need a little help. For Bitcoin there are a number of great website with all information and charts. Information about Litecoin is rare and must be search on multiple websites. Halvening clock one one website, chart on another, explorer on another …

Bitcoin is often compared to Gold and Litecoin to Silver. Multiple websites carry charts Bitcoin vs Gold but not Litecoin vs Silver.

I made one in a spreadsheet but obviously such information should be online and updating.

• Bitcoin to reach Gold > 10 x
  • Litecoin to reach Silver > 112 x

2 Likes

As a crazy idea, what about making a videogame with Litoshis?

LiteBringer isn’t interesting… is borring…
but yeah, a diferent game that accept litecoin as a payment will be good.

1 Like

I didnt know that one, are there others??

I’m planning to do a citybuilder game, one friend wants to implement NFT art (tech that i dont get at all, it’s nonsense for me) but I would like to add something with cryptocurrencies.

1 Like

Well, I know another call “Chainz Arena”, but this game accept too ethereum, throne and other Crypto currency, so the market for litecoin was little.
Oh, that would be an interesting Game If You add a good background something like “we are 2050 and the Crypto currency are the new money, bitcoin, ethereum litecoin abd a few one were great, but when xxxxx Coin (Game currency yo Buy ando develop your city) appear, the Crypto currency took a great acceptation in the world…” Something like that something not yo long…
I don’t know how your friend is going to implement NFT in litecoin… I suppose is with the integration of cardano, but I don’t see any información about that…
Hahaha, sorry for my awful English😅

1 Like

NFTs are definitely nonsense…

2 Likes

Yes but they are also getting a ton of press and evolving. It might be good for LTC to continue to see if they fit in?

I like it!