Litecoin is the best, does what it does the best

Like a perfect employee, Litecoin is the best. Does what it’s supposed to do without getting dragged into all the drama.

Right now, there’s a lot of drama and mud-slinging going around.

Because of this, I love Litecoin. It’s not a joke, doesn’t come with any stigma, and doesn’t carry any drama.

Understandable why many feel it makes an excellent investment for institutions.

It seems Charlie and the Litecoin Foundation should use this pitch to promote Litecoin.

4 Likes

I agree with everything you said including the drama, other than LTC avoiding it.

Try the telegram and Reddit forums for what appears to be encouraged drama by the moderators. Given their large populations, it’s a stain on LTC and unrepresentative of the coin. The level of scams and room drama turns many off. Their levels of drama is of a much higher nature than any other coin I can find on those social platforms.

LTC needs excellent representation to show its actual abilities/value. Your post is very positive and seeking proactive change, I agree.

1 Like

I don’t think this is a good pitch, as it is very easy to stain. One or two tweet from Elon or the likes and LTC is dragged into the “drama”. Anyway, I’m not sure there is a lot of drama. The blocks are still coming like a clockwork. :wink:

1 Like

That’s exactly how it will be! :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :сердцебиение:

1 Like

until it’s not, like it just failed and I can’t send funds out of my wallet.

Litecoin is done, sell and run.

You better not sell, just donate for a cause.