I'm completely baffled with this LTC wallet recovery

I successfully recovered my LTC folder on a flash drive I used in 2013 to keep weekly backups of my wallet.dat file.

I did try to move each copy of my wallet.dat file directly into the proper folder so the LTC Core client can read it. No luck - even with a -salvagewallet command.

So I went to use the pywallet tool to --recover and -dumpwallet on each of my backups. I renamed the recovered wallets back to wallet.dat and tried again at getting the LTC Core client to read the file. Still, no luck.

When I went to browse my dump.txt file, I see all these entries:

The wallet is encrypted but no passphrase is used
{
“ckey”: [],
“keys”: [
{
“addr”: “1LQ…BWJ”,
“compressed”: true,
“encrypted_privkey”: “d2e…5f3”,
“label”: “recovered: 28e…e05”,
“pubkey”: “020…bd8”,
“reserve”: 0
},

Everything looks good… 84-100 entries or thereabouts. The problem is - those are BTC addresses and I manually checked each one on the blockchain. Every single address is valid with no history of any activity.

Why are these BTC addresses?? They should be all LTC addresses! I’ve never mined BTC, I’ve never traded or bought BTC.

Is there an issue with the Pywallet recovery process? Is there some other conversion tool I need to recover these old LTC wallets?

I’m absolutely stumped and could use a sanity check.

If you wish to use pywallet to recover LTC wallet, you must specify the right coin version. I am not sure what the coin version for LTC is, but it is easy to find it.

Also, I noted you’ve got encrypted_privkey. This means you need to have your passphrase from 2013 to decrypt those privkeys. Please confirm you have it; do you?

edit:
30 is the coin version you need to provide to pywallet
example address version coin
17DxjJ9Uf3nqMPAtcBMcs2wUdoUBnJit1V 00 bitcoin
LRSuzWTJji2tcBs3nKLv941Er1qTq9jMnW 30 litecoin

For Litecoin you need to add “—otherversion 48” to the pywallet commandline.