I need to help me lose my LTC coin

The money in my LTC wallet was transferred. But this is not my own operation, the address transferred is not mine. I updated my wallet twice. The first update shows that my currency has been transferred. The time is 09:56 on July 21, 2018. The forwarded address is not mine. But the second time I updated to more than 70%, I found that I still had a balance of more than 75.63 yuan in my wallet. So I want to extract it to my own address. The time is 16:25 on June 27, 2019. But when the wallet is completely updated, the address displayed is not mine. But time has become the time I extract. It confuses me. Because I am a Chinese, not familiar with English, I do not know if there will be any misunderstanding in the translation software. If you have a good solution to get my money back, I can offer a reward. 9361745@qq.com This is my mailbox.

All cryptocurrency is not protected from theft and deception. In this situation, no one will help, there is no service to ensure the safety of your funds.

请问你使用的是什么钱包?

the only way to get your money back is for whoever owns the address the coins were sent to has to send them back to you…