I can't transfer my litcoins to my coinbase wallet

I can’t transfer my litcoins to my coinbase wallet. I have the Litecoin Core version v0.13.2.1 (64-bit) on my PC but everytime I enter the litecoin address on the “pay to” I see it highlited with an orange color and it doesn’t go through. Can you please help me with that?

¡Hola!

Welcome to Litecointalk.

Would you mind posting an screenshot of the problem you’re facing?
This way, we could better understand the orange message you’re getting.

Your Litecoin-qt interface looks outdated.

Can you please send an screenshot of the version number?

Help >> About Litecoin Core

Hi Mauricio, I greatly appreciate your help!

Yup, your litecoin-qt is outdated. Current version is v0.17.x

The easiest way to complete your transfer is converting your M-address format into the equivalent 3-address format.

You can do so by entering your Coinbase M-address here:
https://litecoin-project.github.io/p2sh-convert/

Once you obtain the 3-address, you should be able to complete your transfer.

Please be extra careful while doing the conversion step. I am 100% the site I am sharing with you is safe; however, given the amount of LTC you’re transfering, I advice you to first transfer a minor amount, wait for it to arrive your coinbase account, and once you’re sure everything is fine, go with the full amount.

Please keep me posted.

Saludos

@Lucero_Lara I see you succeed doing your transaction :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ya pude hacer la transferencia de mis litecoins, muchas gracias por enseñarme como hacerlo, bendicones!

1 Like

¡De nada!
Me da gusto ayudar, siempre que se pueda.

Esta es mi dirección de Litecoin: MJcs5Qk5UUBox86vpwtVLDzptY1NpKzBqo

Ahora que tus litecoins están en Coinbase, deberías poder usar la dirección-M sin tener que cambiarla por el formato-3.

Si lo deseas, estaré agradecido de cualquier cantidad de Litecoin que consideres que valga la pena; sólo si así lo deseas.

¡Bonita semana!