How to use Litecoin

hi I’ve just started litecoin but I don’t know how to use it, I’m just going to exchange products from litecoin and I have a litecoin core program on my computer can someone enlighten me on this topic? I want to know how to get paid and how to get them.

you need to get a LTC address from here and maybe go to Coinbase or some other exchange to buy LTC.

https://liteaddress.org/

I’d make a paper wallet …look up how to add and to take out a paper wallet

Brad

open your core wallet and let the blockchain sync…
it works like email…only the message is the value in coins and the address is where you send and receive coins to and from using your private key to send…
once your wallet is fully synced and the entire blockchain is downloaded…click the “receive” button…
this will generate a new address you can send some coins to…
you can encrypt your wallet with a password…
BUT DONT FORGET YOUR PASWORD!!!
if you forget your password…there is a 99.99% chance your coins are gone for good if you used a good password…
anyways…
you can monitor your balance to any address using a block explorer like blockcypher.com
and you can print out that address and anyone can send coins to it…
to send coins from it…
click the send button…
enter the address you want to send coins to…click send…enter your password…click ok…
if you need to know more than that…like how to save your private key offline…
just ask…
most secure way to store coins is offline in the form of an encrypted private key…assuming you don’t forget the password…