How can I claim my litecoin cash?

Can someone tell me how I can claim my litecoin cash. My litecoin is stored on the online Litecoin Free Wallet.

you can’t, unless you have the private key of the address where you LTC have been stored

Is there a litecoin wallet that gives a private address?

yes, any wallet manage by yourself will give you your private key

maybe you can see if that online wallet will give you your key

Thank you. I’ll see if there’s a way to get it from them, but i sort of doubt it. If I do get it, what do I do after that to claim my litecoin cash?

I found this message:

Where are my private keys?

Modified on: Wed, 27 Dec, 2017 at 7:46 PM

‘Keep-it-simple’ philosophy is what people love about Freewallet products. We don’t use rudimentary solutions in our product features. Wallet backup, cold storage, remote account lock are available for all customers.

As Freewallet is a hosted wallet, it’s not feasible to provide the private keys to individual wallet addresses. Doing so would prevent us from taking advantage of our secure cold storage technology to protect your funds.

the only way to claim a forked coin is to download the newest coins wallet and import your backup into it…you backup is where your private keys are…DO NOT GIVE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS TO ANY WEBSITE!!!

if you can find a downloadable wallet for LCC then that is what youd use…however I have searched everywhere and from what I have found LCC is just a scam…there is no wallet and people are being instructed to send their litecoins to different websites…which is not how forks work…all those people will have their litecoins stolen…

the only way to protect your private key would be to spend your coins to a new address that you control in your wallet…then import the private key for the old address that had the coins in it at the time of the fork…then your litecoins cannot be stolen and if there is any LCC then you would have it because at the time of the fork your balance is the same on both chains…

Thank you very much.

hopefully this will work for you…worked for me…
apparently not a scam…but there are a whole lot of scams out there…just replace the wallet file with your backup from liteocin and rescan…

download the litecoin cash wallet here:

once it is done syncing…replace the wallet.dat file in the litecoin cash appdata folder with your litecoin wallet.dat backup file…make sure to rename it wallet.dat and then start liteocin cash-qt your coins should pop up…