Game Theory to the Moon? When Mars... 🤑 Vote Included~~~

Game theory is the study of mathematical models of strategic interactions among rational agents.[1] It has applications in all fields of social science, as well as in logic, systems science and computer science.

Originally, it addressed two-person zero-sum games, in which each participant’s gains or losses are exactly balanced by those of other participants. In the 21st century, game theory applies to a wide range of [behavioral relations]
It is now an Umbrella_term for the science of logical decision making in humans, animals, as well as computers.

So when moon?

• Time Frame
  • 1-30 Days
  • 1-2 Months
  • 2-6 Months
  • 6-12 Months
  • 1-2 Years
  • 3+ Years

0 voters

The use of mathematical models to solve problems in business or military operations is a large part of the field of operations research. Mathematical models are also used in music,[1] linguistics,[2] and philosophy (for example, intensively in analytic philosophy).

Don’t be scared to vote either its just clicking a button on the internet. Technically two buttons…

Actually there a 3 results on a two-person zero-sum games, it just that a tie is not thought about.

There are no ties one eventually runs the other out of business or both I believe. The Stalemate situation could only last so long tbh. I guess I could see the oligopoly situation lasting for a while though. That is “if” people get fed up with it I suppose.