Future prediction of LTC diff?

Hey guys so what are your thoughts on LTC difficulty in the upcoming months, I mean how much do you think it will rise in diff per month as it is on <150.000 now how about in 2 months?

Study the following webpage and let us know your opinion: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

300000+ by the end of July/August. Always hard to predict because some older ASICs might be retired, unless price continues upwards.

My (slightly pessimistic) expectation is that it’ll be between 250,000 and 300,000 by the end of July, beginning of August. I’m pretty sure the April batch of L3+'s has already been factored in, possibly the May batch, but I doubt the June batch has, and then there’s July.

Look at the graph, assuming 30,000 difficulty per batch, there’s another 90,000 difficulty rise coming over the 3 months, so taking the next diff of 150k, that gives a 240k level.

As I said, slightly pessimistic, it could be as low as 220k, but my gut feeling is that it’ll be higher rather than lower…

Boa Tarde - creio que ao decorrer e com a valorização da moeda LTC - CREIO EU, que aumentara consideravelmente a dificuldade -
como nas outras moedas digitais - tenho um amigo que me apresentou algumas moedas no ano de 20012 e custavam tao pouco que poderíamos comprar varias - ai verifiquei hoje estao custando mais que 100 x mais.

Lite coins nerden kazanirim birkac site yada uygulama soyleye bilirmisiniz

So is anyone buying the L3+ ? I was thinking about trying to get 2x for the July batch but IDK the ROI would be probably 2 - 3 months seeing the difficulty rising so fast with the miners released
what do you guys think? worth or not ?