Hi everyone!! I’m Lightfoot from the bitcointalk forums and I just realized this site is here, so I figured I would start a thread with my research findings on the Titans and put a post for people who need their KNC Titans fixed.
Currently I can repair the following issues:
- Blown bridgeboards for KNC Titans
- Blown power connectors on Titan cubes
- Incinerated power connectors on Titan cubes
- Cubes that short out the 12 volt power supply
- Cubes that shoot fire out the back of them
- (These usually wind up shorting out the 12v supply)
- If your Titan has one die, I can try to get it to 3-4 dies
- If your Titan comes up with no hashing but can be seen in KNCminer, I can fix it
- If your bridgeboard is dead, I can fix it but you have to replace your Rpi too.
- If your Rpi is dead, just get a new one and power it via the USB port. Lazy but works.
- If you can’t find an RPi I can make Titans mine on Neptune controllers with BBB’s
- Any and all controller problems (reboot, etc)
- Little displays that don’t display anymore (sometimes)
- Can even fix/unstick MAT miner controllers. And A6’s but that’s bitcoin.
The parent thread with 30+ pages of findings, documentation, and such is at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1283859.0
Anyway if you need help, let me know. With the run up in litecoin prices these things still seem to have value, which is nice. I accept payment in litecoin and bitcoin.