Coinbase hacked?

GUYS WATCH OUT! COINBASE IS HACKED I THINK!

Last month I was charged 17x $250 when I bought $250 worth of LTC. 17 times!!
They charged $4250 from my credit card and they keep telling me it is not their fault but the creditcard company failed.

On reddit there are A LOT of reports of this exact same problem happening to them in the last days. Even with bank transfers!!

Today ALL my coins are gone!

I had a total of 304 LTC, 2.3 BTC and 3 ETH. ALL GONE!

Had contact with coinbase. They say I moved them but I DID NOT!
I even have 2FA enabled. Nobody could get in my account with my google authenticator on my phone!

Yet, I read same stories on reddit.

I think coinbase is hacked. If you have coins there, move it immediately or risk losing your coins like me!

AND WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? I LOST SO MANY COINS TODAY!!!

OMG!

stay in contact with coinbase, if you are in USA, contact a lawyer or something. I mean that is not a trivial amount of money you loss.

I’ve read about this, not sure if this applies but look at the below links

So the above says you are being credited for the problem…so hopefully that offers some hope

but yeah, if they try to screw you get a lawyer!

no

why would you buy $250 of LTC on coinbase when you had $73,000 worth of LTC already there?

And who in their right mind would keep that much on an exchange unless moving to sell to fiat.

afaik there hasn’t been reports of other users losing their coins at coinbase.
If coinbase is hacked it can not be only your account getting depleted, right?

Maybe hackers somehow got access to your account but I wonder how that would be possible while you had two factor authentication enabled.

Thinking about it. If you have an android phone running 2FA app it might be compromised. On iOS devices it would be much more difficult.

I do not think coinbase is hacked

Oh No, That’s very bad news for me, Should I Move to other Wallets my coins? Or now that problume is solved?

Regardless of that particular problem, you should never store significant amounts of money on exchanges.
Move them to paper, hardware or software wallets that gives you the control of your private keys.