What is blockseek?
Blockseek is a crypto blockchain explorer hosting platform, where people can explorer their blocks, transactions, address, and more info.
Why choose blockseek in the first place?
Blockseek is providing an excellent user-friendly interface and offers more depth information in your blockchain and has more unique features like mentioned below.
- We support 103 languages to browse the website in your native language.
- You can check your transaction and balance values with 55 Supported FIAT currencies.
- Page navigation supported on both places of top and bottom, which makes it easy to navigate without scrolling the page.
- We provide a mobile-friendly user interface for those who use mobile without compromising any details.
- We supports dark and light theme mode, where users can stay on the website for a long time without eye strain.
- Users can view 24 hours statistics like No. of Blocks, No. of Transactions, Total Sent, Total Received, Avg Block Time, Tx Per Second (TPS) also users can view all statistics in chart format.
- Easy to track the source transaction of input and output through (SPENT TO and SPENT FROM).
- Search box for transaction input and output to search address from the long address list of block and transaction page.
- We provide more information like the Peer list, Rich list, and Masternode list.
- We provide good API options to fetch details about any coin supported in blockseek, which is free to use.
- Users can broadcast their raw transaction of signed-hex.
- We provide email confirmation alert, where users will receive alert mail when the transaction reaches the target confirmation they required.
- All the information like new block height, market price, transaction confirmation, and details is updated in real-time.
- A built-in secure support system to provide better assistance and to avoid mail phishing.
- Highly customization widgets , that any user can use and show coin information in their websites.
- In tools section users can view data like top address (balance, No. of Tx etc), top blocks (size, tx, fee etc), top transactions (size, tx, fee etc), mining etc.
- Blockseek provides address claim feature where users can claim their address and display their name and link.
- Blockseek extracts miner information for each block that you can find in the tools section, also users can see the aggregated miner information in chart and table format.
To list your coin, kindly create a support ticket on our support page.