💰 2 LTC Giveaway! Sign up now for your chance to win

Round 7

Starting on Jan 1, 2023 and ending on Jan 31, 2023, one lucky user who signs up during this period will be randomly selected to receive an exciting prize of :moneybag: 2 Litecoin :moneybag:.

Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and sign up now for your chance to win. Happy new year and good luck! :tada:

:tada: Round 6 is here and it’s better than ever! :tada:

Starting on December 1, 2022 and ending on December 31, 2022, one lucky user who signs up during this period will be randomly selected to receive an exciting prize of :moneybag: 6 Litecoin :moneybag:. That’s right, not 1 Litecoin, but 6 Litecoin, thanks to the unclaimed bonus from Round 4.

Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and sign up now for your chance to win big. Happy holidays and good luck! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

Round 5

Round 5 started on 2022-11-06 and will end on 2022-11-30

I will randomly choose one user signed up between Nov 06, 2022 00:00 UTC and Nov 30, 2022 and send him/her 1 Litecoin. Have fun!

Round 5 was not claimed, and the bonus will be added to Round 7.

Round 4

Round 4 started on 2021-01-31 and will end on 2021-12-31

I will randomly choose one user signed up between Mar 31, 2021 00:00 UTC and Dec 31, 2021 and send him/her five Litecoins. Have fun!

Round 4 was not claimed, and the bonus was added to Round 6.

Round 3

Round 3 started on 2021-01-30 and will end on 2021-03-30

I will randomly choose one user signed up between now and Mar 30, 2021 00:00 UTC and send him/her two Litecoins. The lucky draw has finished 💰 2 LTC Giveaway! Sign up now for your chance to win - #492 by Mysecretaccount.

Round 2

Round 2 started on 2020-11-11 and will end on 2020-12-30

Now that we have concluded the first campaign, let’s continue to have more fun. The rule will be similar.

I will randomly choose one user signed up between now and Dec 30, 2020 00:00 UTC and send him/her one Litecoin. Duplicated accounts will not be eligible.

No one claimed the bonus in round 2. So the bonus is added to round 3.

The selection process is here 💰 2 LTC Giveaway! Sign up now for your chance to win - #187 by Xinxi

Round 1

Round 1 ended on 2020-11-17.

Hi guys, I will randomly choose one user signed up between now and Nov 10, 2020, 00:00 UTC and send him/her one Litecoin.

Just click the Sign Up button at the top of the page to sign up, and then you are eligible

The result will be published here before Nov 17, 2020.

Congratulations to our lucky friend @Daniel_Huxley from United Kingdom. The payout has been sent in this transaction.

How can I participate

Just sign up an account and stay active!

Selection Process

The selection process is provably fair, which is explained as follows.

Users that sign up during the period have a numerical ID within the range [A, B]. Every user can get their ID using the API https://litecointalk.io/users/{{username}}.json.

To choose a user randomly from this range in a trustless way, we use the following method.

There are B - A + 1 candidates. We choose the block hash of a future Litecoin block as the random number generator. Suppose we get a block hash H, we use the remainder of H divided by (B - A + 1) to select the bonus winner.

For example, if

• H = 00000000000000000003e450023acc757a549d819c841f86c05bdc9af5d4725d, we convert it into decimal first and get 372764774340306419839986098541568474420199545002816093.
  • A = 22339
  • B = 22589

We divide this number by (B - A + 1) = 251 and get the remainder of 16, and we will finally choose the user with an ID of 22339 + 16 as the winner.

Code implementation

With the help of ChatGPT, I got the following function definition.

Here is a properly defined select_winner() function that can be used to select the winner based on the block hash H, the minimum ID A, and the maximum ID B:

def select_winner(H, A, B):
    # Convert the block hash H into a decimal integer
    H = int(H, 16)

# Calculate the remainder when H is divided by (B - A + 1)
    remainder = H % (B - A + 1)

# Add the remainder to A to obtain the winning ID
    winner = A + remainder

return winner
# Set the block hash, minimum ID, and maximum ID
H = '00000000000000000003e450023acc757a549d819c841f86c05bdc9af5d4725d'
A = 22339
B = 22589

# Select the winner using the select_winner() function
winner = select_winner(H, A, B)

# Print the winning ID
print(winner)

If the bonus is not claimed within two weeks of the selection being completed, it will be automatically rolled over into the lastest round.

331 Likes

Nice :+1:

15 Likes

sweet!!!

6 Likes

Nice!! Thanks

6 Likes

Greetings ! It could be gratefull !

8 Likes

Okay Xinxi you got my attention :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Thanks xin xin

5 Likes

Yay!!

5 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Methinks, the ‘odds’ of him picking a ‘moderator’ for www.litecointalk.io is ‘sketchy’ at best. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is this for real???

2 Likes

You/We also registered on here before this post was made. Only eligable if registered from the time of Xinxi posting until Nov 10…think I might make another account!! haha

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yes :+1: :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

That’s cool Xinxi. But what happens to some of us who are already signed up already as members here?
Hope you would put guys like me who fall into this category into your consideration as well.
Cheers

3 Likes

Not necessary,but do what you do. folks need to ask themselves WTF have you done for adoption, awareness and the greater good, being this is a decentralized cryptocurrency . The foundation does what it can to push these ideals, but these folks have day jobs as well. There are sites that allow you to print out LTC seed cards with QR code’s to learn about LTC all you need is a printer, paper , some scissors and willingness to drop off at stores or hand out. have you donated anything towards MWEB dev?? Many have and Charlie matches the donations one for one, have you offered to send someone oblivious to LTC some Lites to get them familiar with the litewallet and functionality of crypto?? So many folks seek something these days… for what? Do you want to be free from centralized entities and have control over your funds and see financial fairness available to the millions unbanked? I can go on and on. Now I’m not faulting anyone for being excited to receive a litecoin, but it’s not necessary and I feel like there’s pressure for the operation to do so. If you are in crypto for the right reasons you would be giving the foundation a litecoin rather receiving one. Which actually might be a cool pilot, some sort of incentive, small amount of Litecoin for those that download Litewallet for first time, geared to the many that don’t know about crypto instead of giving out to those already in the space. My two cents :metal::owl::black_heart:Ł

14 Likes

Отлично!

9 Likes

would love this to get me going, massive respect to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes