💰 2 LTC Giveaway! Sign up now for your chance to win

Hey everyone, new to the crypto space but love Litecoin and what the mission is. Hoping that more people learn about Litecoin and get involved as well. #vested

Congrats to you!! That’s epic!

Round 2 hype! :slight_smile:

Thanks! what are we working on ?

MC1Ao9pxfATB4Grym9XD7newaepcPgNiV7

Awesome, thanks!:crossed_fingers:

Wish me luck !!

LQ8AEwJ86E1jcgEBg1We4psH3zJnCkFsmM

Thanks I’ve signed up… awaiting for my 1 LTC

LTC address: LNQa9jgJYdWuuXoE8FCefmMop3ubE47X1b

To le moon! LfP9q16rQo5XBw1WabXoT5Q82wwWfTiRrh

its not that he is giving everyone that signs up 1 ltc lol smh everyone joining and expecting that they get 1 ltc just for joining - they see the “a user” and assume it means “every user”

1 Like

Lht5YwRFqjBGfXhDUnGM7MQZBZZyUJpAgq

Good luck all!

so cool from you, thx

well he would have done it before yesterday as it is titled “before Dec. 30” so who was the lucky winner?

It’s all about luck, so it’s better to not expect to be winner, otherwise there would be much disappointments

2 Likes

I am just curious who the lucky person was.

The op said the winner was one that joined before Dec. 30th; he did not say when the drawing would take place, so he might not have chosen a winner yet. I suppose that we will just have to wait… Patience. Drawings are so fun and part of it is the anticipation. I held one for a fall tea basket a few months ago and did my drawing for the winner live. It was so fun to give something away! I think nearly as fun as winning something!

2 Likes

Who won ?

1 Like

happy new year

Following our tradition, we first find out the range of candidates.

The first user is @1walfrido2, whose user id is 22609. He/she is first one signed up on Nov 11.

The last user is @kjmelnis, whose user id is 23802. He/she is the last one signed up on Dec 30.

Therefore we got 1194 signups. Everyone with a user id in the range of [22609, 23802] will have a chance to get the 1 LTC. You can get your user id using this API: https://litecointalk.io/users/{{username}}.json

To ensure the fairness of the draw, we follow our tradition. But this time, I will use Litecoin block hash instead.

I will use the hash of the 1978286th Litecoin block, which is still about 1000 blocks away, i.e. about 41 hours later, as the random number generator. Once we get the hash, we use the hash as the random number to determine who is the winner.

You can check Litecoin blocks here: https://insight.litecore.io/blocks

2 Likes

No worries. I will notify you if you are chosen.

1 Like

I am curious how could he have signed up on 12/30/2020 if his profile states he joined 5 hours ago?