💰 2 LTC Giveaway! Sign up now for your chance to win

When the results?

We will use https://blockchair.com/litecoin/block/2399263 as the random number generator.

A little off topic but perhaps comments should be sorted newest to oldest from the top of the page?

Happy New Year, everyone! :tada::confetti_ball:

We are pleased to announce the winner of Round 6. The winner is user camalelag, with a user ID of 41195. :tada:

Congratulations to camalelag, who will be receiving a 6 LTC giveaway! :moneybag: Please contact the campaign organizer, Xinxi, within the next two weeks to claim your prize. If you do not claim your prize within this time frame, it will be rolled over into a new round of the campaign. :tada:

Thank you to all of the participants for your support. We hope to see you in future campaigns! :pray:

Wishing you all a successful and prosperous new year! :tada::confetti_ball:

Sincerely,
Xinxi :tada:

2 Likes

would be grateful

I’ve just come across LTC, haven’t even got a clue how to find out my wallet address, never used crypto before EVER :woozy_face:

1 Like

I just found out, sorry for being a noob

1 Like

Good to see

How do u sign up for this draw ?

1 Like

Great and I’m sincerely happy for the person receiving those 2 LTC. Is there more planned in raining awareness, surpassing other coins in Marketing? Litecoin likes to be in a kinda grey area. Litecoin should step out of the shadow.

Thanks

Thanks

1 Like

To hideaway you LTC I would recommend you to use mixer. For better mixing through btc use tumbler io which is the best one as for now!
Mixing is vital thing for your anonymity. Don not be fool, be anonymous!

No need for mixers anymore. They require trust while the mimblewimble protocol does not.

1 Like

Do you have an idea how to implement mimblewimble to other non custodial wallets?

No, but I’m aware that mimblewimble is not scriptable. It’s just algebra (that I have to get deeper into it) that makes a transaction that hides the amount of coins sent.

The algebra goes like this, if I remember correctly:

A sends 1600 coins to B
B sends 1200 coins to A
A transaction of 400 coins from A to B happened

The final sum of this game is always 0, so this ensure that no coins have been created.

This is why the other party needs to be online for a transaction to happen in mimblewimble,

2 Likes

Hey! You’re the best! Thx.

It is very interesting! Indeed!

Nice!

Nice thankyou for this giveaway